End User License Agreement
Click here to see URC's EULA.
- Requires professional programming and set-up
- Device running Android™ version 4.0 or later
- Devices must have access to Google Play™ or other authorized Android application store
- Complete Control system with at least one MRX-1 or MRX-2 Network Base Station
- Dealer programmed Android device paired with one MRX Base:
- At least one Android tablet type and/or phone type device programmed and paired with the MRX Base (phone and tablet are programmed separately)
- Dealer provided URC Mobile Device Setup Code, programmed into the MRX Base:
- One setup code per system is all that's necessary for multiple Android devices
- Each Android device must be enabled by the dealer
- Wi-Fi access point in the same local area network (LAN) as the MRX Base
The CC Control App for Android requires a Wi-Fi connection to the LAN that is host to the paired MRX Base and other Complete Control devices. Control is only possible within this LAN. This application is not designed to provide secure access from outside of the LAN through the internet, cell networks, etc.
||*The CC Control Mobile App for Android™ is not compatible with URC Total Control systems. We offer a separate Total Control Mobile App. To find out more click here.
|*Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. |