An affordable high-class IP security camera with high resolution monitoring capabilities.
The MC-73CB has broken the barrier on home security devices that wont break the bank. Its no longer impossible to find a superior high quality surveillance camera at a low price. Incorporating first-rate super HAD CCD sensor technology, the MC-73CB delivers high resolution (720×480) video monitoring wherever you desire throughout your home network.
Besides video monitoring on a Mac or PC from anywhere in the world, your URC system controller can also receive video feeds right at home ? ask your installer for a demo. Compatible models include the MX-6000and KP-4000 keypad.
The MC-73CB is perfect for all indoor applications; however, its best suited for large low-light areas of the home like garages, basements or crawl spaces.
Combine any model URC surveillance camera together in multiples for a completely customized home security system and rest easy knowing your home and family will always be safe and secure.
- Super HAD CCD sensor, D1 (720×480) resolution at 30 fps
- Useable at 0.3 Lux (color) 0.002 Lux (mono)
- Viewable on MX-6000 and KP-4000
- H.264/MJPEG dual encoding and transmission
- Simultaneous dual streaming
- Video Encoding:
- JPEG/H.264 (simultaneous dual stream), H.264/M-JPEG, H.264/H.264 (true H.264 dual streaming), Simultaneous streaming with independent control
- D1 - 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL), 4CIF - 704x480 (NTSC) / 704x576 (PAL), CIF - 352x240 (NTSC) / 352x288 (PAL), QCIF - 160x112 (NTSC) / 160x144 (PAL)
- Audio Encoding:
- 8 bit PCM (G.711-u-low), Sampling rates 8KHz, Mono Audio
- Channel based user password protection for live-cast, PTZ, alarm output and audio.
- Working Environment Temperature:
- 32~122 F (0~50 degrees C) / Humidity: 20~80% RH
- CS Mount type Lens
- Default Lens:
- DC IRIS varifocul lens 3.5~8mm, 1/3", F1.4, CS mount
- 0.75 lbs. (0.34Kg) without Lens & Power Supply
PDF Format - 486.94 Kb