The affordable MX-450 is an exercise in cutting edge design combining extraordinary functionality with a beautiful color interface. Whether you are controlling one component or two dozen, the MX-450 keeps you in control. With three main pages that support up to 24 audio or video components your remote can expand with your home theater. Go beyond text and experience engaging graphical icons for devices, activities and popular favorite channels.
The MX-450 revolution doesn’t stop with form and function; it extends to powerful installation tools. Universal Remote Control has provided advanced functions that allow custom installers to fine tune your remote for your needs. The built-in remote program navigator allows your installer to program and edit in real-time directly on the LCD screen.
The only stand alone, customizable remote control that allows your installer to archive your unique program file. Utilizing special MX-450 software, they can easily back up your control configuration. This special software also allows the MX-450 to stave off obsolescence by downloading updates with the latest firmware and IR library for new products.
Whatever your needs, the MX-450 provides an elegant color solution for simple home automation.
- LCD Screen
- 2" TFT Color LCD (176 x 220 Pixels)
- 32 Megabits of Flash Memory
- Total Customization Capability
- Up to 18 devices on 3 Main pages with up to 8 pages for each device; plus up to eight pages of favorite channels for a total of 155 pages.
- Learning Capability
- Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Macro Capability
- Up to 255 steps each
- IR Range (Line of Sight via Infrared)
- 30-50 feet, depending on the environment
- RF Range (radio frequency)
- 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency
- 9 ounces (with battery loaded)
- 8" H x 2.25" W x 1.25" D
- Four AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Battery Life
- 18 Hours of continuous button pressing with backlighting and LCD ON (months of use for most users). Users should expect some variation based on the brand of alkaline batteries used. (Note: In actual use, the MX-450 protects itself if it gets stuck between couch cushions (with a button being continuously pressed). After 30 seconds the MX-450 will turn off, and will not turn on again until the button is released.)