Your custom installer or integrator may recommend an MX-880z (and perhaps the companion MRZ-260 base station) if you live in a multi-family dwelling like an apartment building or condo. Thats to assure that your remote will not experience any interference from other remotes nearby.
But even if you live in a tent in the middle of the desert, the MX-880z is a beautiful, highly functional remote control. Its bright 2 LCD screen gives you a gorgeous color interface. The graphic capabilities of the MX-880z allow your installer to customize your remote with one of several colorful themes. Access to favorite channels is accomplished by selecting the easily identifiable station logo of your favorite television network.
Pick up the MX-880 and experience the superior ergonomics and button layout that are a hallmark of URC design. Universal Remote Control has even incorporated some of the advanced features its higher end remotes in the MX-880z. Automatic motion sensing turns on back lighting when you pick up the remote. With its rechargeable battery and included AC adapter you never have to worry about having extra batteries on hand.
Controls up to 48 devices.
Experience freedom of control wherever and whenever you want with the MX-880z and a Universal Remote Control wireless ZigBee base station. With the MX-880z, the ability to automate any component anywhere in the house is just a button push away.
- 32 Megabits of Flash Memory Total (28 Megabits for User Configuration)
- Customization Capability:
- Up to 48 devices and up to 8 pages each for a total of 384 pages.
- Learning Capability:
- Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Macro Capability:
- Up to 255 steps each
- IR Range (Line of Sight via Infrared):
- 30-50 feet, depending on the environment
- RF Range (radio frequency):
- 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency:
- 6.9 ounces (with battery loaded)
- 8" H x 2.25" W x 1.25" D
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery included