Replace every remote in your household with the MX-980 and experience transparent device operation everywhere. Pick up the MX-980 and experience superior ergonomic design and button layout optimized for your ease of use. Your thumb is never out of reach of critical controls.
Your new MX-980 is much more than a replacement remote. Advanced control tools provided by Universal Remote Contorl give your MX-980 the ability to orchestrate even the most complex system operation. Control your lighting and other devices you never dreamed possible, and do it all with one button press.
Experience the freedom of control wherever and whenever you want with the MX-980 and a Universal Remote Control wireless base station. With the MX-980 the ability to turn on or off any component anywhere in the house is just a button push away.
Your installer may recommend the MX-980i. The specifications are exactly the same except that i-series products operate at a 433MHz (the other RF products transmit and receive at 418MHz). All i-series remotes must be matched with i-series base stations.
- ARM9 32bit 202MHz
- 2.4" TFT (QVGA) 262,144 Colors
- 64 Megabytes of SDRAM & 34 Megabytes of Nand Flash
- Supports up to 255 Devices with text, less with heavy graphics usage
- Supports up to 255 Pages on each Device with text, less with heavy graphics usage
- Learning Capability:
- Standard frequencies (15kHz to 455kHz)
- Macro Capability:
- Up to 255 steps each, however nesting is allowed
- IR Range (Line of Sight via Infrared):
- 30-50 feet, depending on the environment
- RF Range (radio frequency):
- 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency:
- 1070mAh, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion battery pack included
- Battery Life:
- 120 minutes continuous use, 6000 minutes in standby mode.
- 7 oz. (with battery)
- 2.4" x 9.2 x 1"