Designed from the ground up to be a seamless part of URC’s Total Control system, the TRF-ZW1 provides a seamless gateway to allow control of hundreds of Z-Wave®-enabled products, including URC’s Vivido™ line. Enjoy control of Z-Wave door locks, lighting and more from any Total Control interface including remotes, keypads and smart phones or tablets. This piece opens up Total Control to the broadly appealing world of Z-Wave integration providing yet another avenue to take total control of more components in and around your home with URC.
Keep your eye on things at home
Using URC’s handheld remotes or brilliant in-wall touchscreens, you can securely lock and unlock the doors or adjust lighting while at home. Or, using your iPad® or iPhone®, you can check on things and adjust them from afar. It’s the ideal solution for true access control. Just imagine the peace of mind you’ll experience knowing when the kids arrive home after school or receiving a text when the pet sitter has entered while you’re on vacation.
- Secure remote device management and configuration (subscription required)
- Two-way control for lighting and door locks with all associated two-way enabled Z-Wave products (i.e.: Schlage, Baldwin, Kwikset, Black & Decker, Yale, Leviton, Cooper, GE, and more)
- One-way control for all Z-Wave-enabled products (i.e.: Somfy, RCS, Honeywell, First Alert and more)
- Macro Integration. For example, a homeowner could enter a specific code on a Z-Wave Door Lock and based on that personalized code, the Total Control Advanced Network System Controller can set the house the way that homeowner prefers it.
- 12V, 1Amp
- 4 AA batteries included
- 30 - 90 feet depending upon environment
- 3.7" (W) x 1.73" (H) x 4.53" (D)
- 5.50 oz.
- Two year USA Limited Warranty