April 11, 2018
Territory Sales Manager – Southern California
Global A/V Control and Automation Company with 30 years of distinguished history seeks a motivated Territory Sales Manager to cover Southern California. Candidate must have great motivation and initiative. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and managing dealer accounts in Southern California and the surrounding regions with the support of regional Sales Engineer.
Candidate has direct, hands-on responsibility for territory growth, management of programs and promotional activities, implementation of overall business and customer strategies and achievement of profitable sales objectives.
- Knowledge of Audio/Video and custom installation markets
- 7+ years previous experience in IT or Audio/Video industry (CEDIA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Demonstrated ability to exceed goals and develop new business
- Travel within territory as necessary
- Prior experience with URC products a plus but not required