URC, a global leader in automation and control systems for residential and commercial applications is pleased to announce the launch of the TKP-5600 5” in-wall touchscreen. The new touchscreen is fully compatible with the company’s flagship Total Control 2.0 system.
This next-generation user interface provides primary, whole-house control up to 32 rooms, including entertainment, lighting, cameras, door locks, thermostats, motorized shades, pool and more. It delivers intuitive two-way control of Total Control and compatible third-party products for the ultimate smart home experience. It features an audio/video intercom for room-to-room communication, and integrates seamlessly with compatible door stations and security cameras.
Product highlights include:
- In-wall touchscreen with 5” high-resolution color LCD
- Sleek, premium design with matte black frame and sculpted metal side panels
- Audio/video intercom, camera, microphone and speaker
- Ideal for door station and surveillance camera integration
- Supports Favorite Channels and Shortcuts
- Features Night Mode, Proximity Sensor, Rooms Menu and Power Menu
- Installs in standard single-gang wall box – portrait or landscape
When installed as part of a Total Control 2.0 systems, programmers can personalize the TKP-5600 onscreen graphics with custom room images, icons and backgrounds. They can select images from the extensive URC image library or upload photos of the actual residence or business.
The TKP-5600 audio/video intercom works with other Total Control 2.0 touchscreens including the 7” tabletop touchscreen controller (TDC-7100) and 7” in-wall touchscreen (TKP-7600).
URC Total Control is sold exclusively through the custom installation channel by select URC Direct Dealers.
Systems integrators should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Existing URC direct dealers can order the TKP-7600 on the URC Dealer Portal.
For additional information about URC, visit www.universalremote.com.